ISO 27018 – data protection for cloud services
The internationally recognized cloud standard ISO 27018 for data protection sends a strong signal to your customers. ISO/IEC 27018 focuses on the "protection of personal data in the cloud" for service providers or processors by providing more specific requirements regarding the implementation of data protection measures.
- Well equipped for the cloud market of the future
- Globally valid and internationally recognized
- Increases customer confidence in cloud services for critical business areas
- Highest protection of personal data
- Minimizes the risk of breaches of contract
- Requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
A cloud certification according to this norm is possible if a basis certification according to ISO/IEC 27001 (information security) has already been realized for the same scope within the organization.
For more information regarding your steps to certification please click here.
RequestWe are pleased that you are interested in our services. We gladly provide you with free and non-binding information and therefore kindly ask you for the following information:
Write to us!
Do you have specific inquiries about the CIS service portfolio? Our experts will be happy to provide you with advice and support at any time!
Impartial. Competent. Trustworthy.
Mr. Robert Jamnik
Head of Audit Services, Lead Auditor ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and NISV-Überprüfungen