The internationally recognized cloud standard ISO 27018 for data protection sends a strong signal to your customers. ISO/IEC 27018 focuses on the "protection of personal data in the cloud" for service providers or processors by providing more specific requirements regarding the implementation of data protection measures.
- Well equipped for the cloud market of the future
- Globally valid and internationally recognized
- Increases customer confidence in cloud services for critical business areas
- Highest protection of personal data
- Minimizes the risk of breaches of contract
- Requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
A cloud certification according to this norm is possible if a basis certification according to ISO/IEC 27001 (information security) has already been realized for the same scope within the organization.
For more information regarding your steps to certification please click here.