Increasing the performance of IT services and at the same time reducing the costs – at a higher service quality. ISO/IEC 20000 makes this possible. For the standard is the first certifiable standard worldwide to specially refer to IT Service Management and focus on improving quality, increasing efficiency and reducing the costs of IT services.
- Measurable savings
- Costs that are transparent
- Productiveness that rises massively
- Quality enabled by optimization
- Worldwide recognition of the standard
- Certificate that makes the lead visible
- Benchmark thanks to standardized services
A management system acc. to ISO 20000 excels by a structured procedure, management responsibility for planning, steering and controlling as well as compulsory documentation of responsibilities and processes. Similarly to other ISO Standards, periodic measurement of the extent to which the objectives and targets are achieved and continual improvement are among the basic requirements. Basically the target groups for this Service Management Standard are all companies providing IT services.